Today the Trust provides funding for a wide range of activities including caring, welfare, youth and education, heritage and culture, the arts, and research, remain central to the trust.
The Trust supports specific projects and grants which have defined, measurable outcomes.
The recipients of grants in the 2018-2019 September granting rounds were as follows:
- Ambury Park; Horse sponsorship
- Auckland Medical Research Foundation; Research awards
- Aviva; Education programme
- Middlemore Foundation; Capital items
- Graeme Dingle Foundation; Youth symposiums
- Harbour Hospice; Support programme
- Mercy Hospice; Capital items
- Mobility Dogs; Ongoing dog placement costs
- Moko Foundation; Virtual health service
- Royal New Zealand Ballet; Prison dance programme
- Shine Foundation; Capital items
- Totara Hospice; Capital items
Applications are received throughout the year. These are carefully assessed to ensure they meet the Trust’s criteria. Qualifying applications are presented monthly to Trustees for initial discussion and are held for final consideration at six monthly granting rounds.
Prior to submissions, applications are encouraged to liaise with the Trust Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org, to ensure your application provides all the necessary information and, in turn, the Trust can provide you with extra information you may require.
The trust has established an art gallery to which it makes available for charities for their fundraising activities. Guests have the opportunity to view an exhibition of the Kelliher Art Trust collection, which is not generally open to the public. Examples of charities which have raised funds at our gallery are, Auckland Philharmonia Orchestra, Auckland Medical Research Foundation, Starship Foundation, Mercy and Harbour Hospices, and First Foundation.
In order to be considered for this opportunity contact the Trust Manager, email@example.com.